Child Maintenance Options has been working closely with a variety of parent support organisations including Netmums, who have supplied the following pages providing examples of a variety of tools and services which they have to offer.
Netmums is a friendly, supportive and helpful free online resource open to anyone interested in parenting issues.
So, whether you’re a mum, a dad, a carer or a health professional, Netmums is on hand 24/7 to help, providing useful, locally-focused information that can be accessed quickly and easily through the website.
A wealth of information at your fingertips
Netmums.com is packed with information, covering everything from money and debt, divorce and separation to fun activities you can do with your children.
Plus, once you join your local site you can access a comprehensive guide to the services and events in your area, including:
- Places to go in your area
- details of childminders, nurseries, pre-schools and after-school clubs – with real user reviews
- …and a whole lot more besides!
The Netmums Coffee House - a community of parents
Above all else, Netmums is a community. At the heart of Netmums is the dynamic Coffee House forum, a friendly place you can come to chat, swap experiences and share advice with other parents and carers.
Example forums are:-
- Separation Advice Clinic - for those who have separated, or about to separate from their partners
- Children and parenting - .discuss all your parenting issues
- Money saving – share your money saving & budgeting ideas
Through our ‘Meet a Mum’ board you can find other parents in your area for some face-to-face support or even arrange a fun play date!